Foto: Matthias Friel
This seminar is shared among six working groups at the University of Potsdam focusing on plant or animal ecology.
Participating working groups:
1) The working group of Prof. Dr. Jana Eccard - Animal Ecology & Human Biology; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/ibb-tieroekologie/index
2) The working group of Prof. Dr. Ursula Gaedke - Ecology / Ecosystem Modelling; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/ibb-ecology/overview
3) The working group of PD Dr. Thilo Heinken - General Botany; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/ibb-biodiversitaet/members/associated-scientists/pd-dr-thilo-heinken
4) The working group of Prof. Dr. Florian Jeltsch - Plant Ecology and Nature Conservation; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/ibb-vegnat/index
5) The working group of Prof. Dr. Anja Linstädter - Biodiversity Research/ Systematic Botany; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/ibb-biodiversitaet/index
6) The working group of Prof. Dr. Damaris Zurell - Macroecology; webpage: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/ibb-macroecology/index
Organization of the Ecological Colloquium:
Shifting responsibilities: The idea is to have both group-specific (internal) presentations but also shared presentations with external guest speakers. Internal and shared presentations will alternate between weeks. For the "internal weeks", you can usually choose between five different presentations. The shared presentations are given within the framework of the “Ecological Colloquium”.
Format of the seminar (Mondays 14:15-15:45 h): All presentations will be streamed live via Zoom. If the guests are present in person, the seminar will additionally be held in presence.
© Copyright HISHochschul-Informations-System eG